Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art from a Colorful Children's Book "The Happy Day Begins" Artist Janet Laura Scott

     Like many of you I just love old children's books because of the illustrations. " The happy day begins" is a charming book for little one's. It is over sized with bright colorful images. There are no markings so the artist, author and manufacture are unknown. If you know who the illustrator is please let me know. I always thought the pictures would be great in a child's bedroom. The colors are bright and vintage. My guess is the book is from the 1920-30's. 
Update; I have been told the artwork was done by Janet Laura Scott.
There are so many things I want to post today! This is just the start. Check back in a few hours for more. Much love to everyone, Louise 

No comments: