Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Good Morning everyone. A few pictures from the 1800's.

Good morning to all of you. Thank you for all the kind and encouraging words! Now we are really having fun! I looked at many of your beautiful blogs and am now following them. Here are the first batch of free vintage images for today. You have all inspired me.
I remember doing this in our Chevy station wagon, Another great pic from the 1883 booklet. The booklet is falling apart and scanning might finish it off! 
Droopy Drawers.
They must need a change based on their facial expressions. Or more likely they both want the toy.
My great grandparents built a large house on bond street. I am guessing this might be payment for the plans. Found this in an old trunk. 
Need a place to hang your wonderful lovely art? A very Victorian interior. What a contrast to the current trends in interior design.
I have always loved sleighs. Riding in one is on my wish  list. I can imagine the crisp cold air, the sound of horse bells and beautiful snow blanketed forest. How romantic!
Enjoy! Louise

2 comments:

Anji Johnston said...

Thanks for all of these! You are a star!

bumble button said...

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy that you are enjoying the pics. More to come. Much love, Louise