Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Exceptional Brown Eyed Girl With Forget-me-not Blue Flowers and White Ruffles ~Free Victorian Greeting Cards & Ephemera ~ Bedtime Evening Prayers

Hi everyone!
          Thank you for your kind words and for continuing to visit Bumble Button.
    This is button delivery day at the Legacy!  All you button collectors who can come to the store  come on in. Thursday afternoons, when the store is open until 6pm, works bests for me. I am always staying up into the wee hours so making it between 10 and 4 just never seems to happen. The Thursday gals are so nice and fun to see. Because they are all donated I never know what I will find in my drawer in the backroom.
    Here are a few pictures for today. 
Hope this finds you all warm and cozy. A perfect time to make a girly tag or card.
Much love to you all, Louise

7 comments:

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Good Morning Louise!
Thank You so Much for your Sweet Comments! I have met so many Wonderful People through Blogging!
I am glad you found me so I could in turn find you!
Happy Thursday!
Hugs
Jill
I am a Follower! I will be back to Visit!

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

PS; I sorry I forgot to mention that Your Images are so Wonderful! I hope it would be OK with you to Share your Blog on My Blog! Give you a Shout Out!
Hugs
Jill

Wendy Aspinall said...

thank you for sharing such beautiful images I'm going to use one now ~ I hope you will pop over to see it thank you.... hugs wendy

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Louise,
Thank you so very much for sharing all of your exquisite images!! I had such a delightful time here at your lovely blog this morning!!
Hugs,
Carol Anne

Sandie R said...

Louise these images are beautiful. I've made several visits to your blog and also subscribe so I don't miss the new posts. Hopefully I will have a project that I can use some of your images, such wonderful quality.

Charlene said...

I just found you from Jill & I ADORE all your images! THANK YOU for sharing. People with big hearts like you make Blogland a wonderful place. I have become a follower & also placed you on my sidebar in Favorite Blogs! Have a great week. Charlene

peggy gatto said...

theses are just dear!!!
I had fun discovering your blog!!!