Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beautiful Free Images of Butterflies for your Atc, Collage, Junk Journals, and Scrapbooking Projects

Good afternoon to you all!
Thank you for all the lovely comments you are sending me. They are very much appreciated and make my day a happy one!
 Today's post is of beautiful butterflies and dragonflies.  When I came across them I just knew you would like them as much as I do. If you know what kind they are let me know and I can post the information.
 Thank you for following and visiting my little blog.
 much love, Louise
Victorian 1880's Calling or Trading Card





3 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Louise,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog--Gosh, these images are SO gorgeous!!!
XO
Cindy

Sandie R said...

These are gorgeous images Louise and you are more than generous to share them with those of us in blog land.

Mary A. said...

These are truly scrumptious! Thank you for sharing!