Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beautiful Paintings and Engravings of Woman Sewing Free Clipart ATC

My how fast the days go by! So sorry to all you dear followers. Due to my negligence I am posting 10 pictures of ladies sewing. I gathered these for decorating a binder put together for Legacy information.  As many of you crafty ones also sew (which is what I have been doing) I thought you might enjoy them. 
Glad you have stopped by for a visit and welcome to new visitors and my wonderful followers. Much love to each and everyone of you, Louise

5 comments:

Ann said...

wonderful images!!!
thank you so much for sharing each one of them!

woodandfabric said...

Beautiful images! Thank you so much for sharing!
Michelle *Ü*

Werna Gail said...

Just found your blog, hope you do not mind if I put it on my favorites, I went back about a year and I loved it all. I have made two crazy quilts and so I love the images and the buttons. You are so blessed to be a part of such a great thrift store. I too collect buttons.

Sheila A. said...

What a wonderful "set" this is. Love them! Thank you.

Pam said...

Louise, I really enjoy your site! Many great images and beautiful. Keep up the great work and thanks so much for sharing these images! Pam