Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Free clip art Vintage Volland Art Deco 1920's Bridge Tally's

Hi everyone and welcome!
 I think I've found some treasures for you....
  These are from vintage books, bridge tallies, and place cards. The pictures are so different in design and style. The  striking Art Deco one at the top is my favorite. The darling little girl with the wheel barrow is from a children's book.  They are from the 1920-30's.  
Ready made gift tag or book mark.
So glad you stopped by for a visit.
 Much Love as always, Louise

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, so gorgeous! I snagged them all. Thank you so much!

Sarah said...

I just found you through searching for vintage art to make some ATC's for a swap. I have found so many wonderful images! Thank you so much. Hugs, Sarah

Kim said...

Grabbing these, may use them on my wedding invitations, if that's fine with you! (Designed by me, screen-printed by my future sister-in-law so there's no one else touching them.)

Anonymous said...

thank you for your wonderful clip art...i was hoping to use these, if okay by you, as signs & decorations for an upcoming fundraiser i'll be attending, which is a "lady's night out" theme, to benefit the spaying/neutering of stray/feral cats. thanks again!

Barbarita said...

Wonderful stuff. Going to mount my button collection on these cards. Thanks for your generous heart.