Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gorgeous antique French postcards with tiny rose buds and violets. Free Victorian and Edwardian era ephemera.

French antique postcards! Victorian and Edwardian era clip art.
 How feminine and elegant some of these are. Then there are the sweet rose buds. All have been spruced up so that they can be used for labels, cards, scrap booking frames. Business cards? Now that is a good idea! Can't believe I didn't think of that sooner.
This one is perfect for weddings
Sweet little pussy willows and rose buds.
I really like this one because it is so different than other pictures I find.
Is this incredible or what?
More violets very art nouveau.
Now on to the next post. Enjoy and create something beautiful, Louise

6 comments:

Sheila A. said...

I left a comment that was really for the images you posted on August 5, which I especially loved.
These are nice also!

marda said...

These are perfectly wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Ann said...

these are beautiful!!!thank you so very much!!

alveen said...

Thank you Louise. My favourite is the first one, I'm going to print it onto note paper.

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Thank You Louise! Just Lovely

Żeby było kolorowo said...

Great! Beautiful violets, thank you :)