Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Vintage Christmas Cozy Cottages and a Snowman - Free Christmas Images

Hi everyone and welcome!
There are two things that I just had to do today. One is read, post and thank you for your wonderful comments! There were 33 waiting!!!   You are the best!
The second is to share Christmas images from my files.These are from around 1910-1920. The style and bright colors is a favorite of mine. What cheerful gift tags they would make. Please use them for your personal use and enjoyment.
Stay warm and enjoy the season. Much love to you all, Louise

3 comments:

marda said...

Glad to see you back. Thanks for the sweet Christmas images.

peggy gatto said...

thanks for these!!
I have missed you!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I hope that personal use also includes using these in my blog post.

Thank you,
Hope