Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sunny Rhymes for Happy Children a Volland book illustrated by Carmen L. Browne


Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful and creative day. 

Today I went through hundreds of old magazines that have been accumulating. With quilting magazines at only a quarter and free if they are older than 3 years it is so easy to get carried away. I pulled out the pictures and patterns of quilts I just loved and the rest is going to recycling. Now I want to plan and sew quilts! National geographic and Smithsonian magazines that I 'might' reread are also going. It seems I have a bit of spring cleaning going on!

Well on to the theme of the day. It is always so hard to choose! When I found this old Volland book  Sunny Ryhmes for Happy Children I knew it would be  perfect.  The illustrations are by Carmen L. Browne. Volland was a book publisher of children's books and greeting cards. You can find out more about Volland at  alephbet.com 
Much love to all of you, 
Louise
 Sunny Rhymes for Happy Children Carmen Browne Illustrated Volland publishing
 
 All these illustrations are from https://archive.org/

No comments: